Membership Categories and Annual Membership Fees
- VOTING MEMBER ($20):- All active and retired sworn Vermont law enforcement.
- NON-VOTING MEMBER ($10): Criminal justice partners, (any individual who by training, experience, or other professional attainments in law enforcement work, as determined by the Membership Committee, including those publicly employed in other areas of police work), students, out-of-state law enforcement.
What Can We Do For You?
- Support community service programs and give back to our communities.
- Meet and network with men and women in our profession from many agencies.
- Host professional development and training to gain the skills to excel in law enforcement.
- Provide mentoring to encourage women to enter and remain in the field of law enforcement.